- 1919: The First Peachland Fall Fair and Flower Show was held on October 9, at the “Orange Hall” on Second Street and was sponsored by the Peachland Women’s Institute and the Farmer’s Institute.
- 1920: The “Orange Hall” was sold to the Great War Veterans and later became Branch #69, Royal Canadian Legion. In those days, packed fruit was a popular item of competition. Local packing houses and individual farmers (who packed and sold their fruit under their farm names) competed very vigorously against each other for the top spot.
- 1930: The Peachland Athletic Hall was built to serve as a Community Hall. The Fair was suspended during WWII for 3 years. In postwar days, the Women’s Institute continued as sponsors and local organizations took a more active role in the fair. Trophies were donated and some of those still survive today.
- 1965: The Women’s Institute believed they could no longer be solely responsible for the Fair, thus the Fall Far Committee was formed.
- 1986: An Expo 86 Legacy Community Center was built (The Peachland Community Center) and that is where the Peachland Fall Fair is held today. Thanks to many community volunteers the Fall Fair survives and its history is well-documented.